Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Abu Dhabi CoOl city
Recently I watched I video about Cool City that will be built in Abu Dhabi. This city will be one of the cities that maybe anyone would like to live in.The Cool City is a city with 50% less carbon dioxide. The latest technologies in the gulf region are used in this city. There are many zones in the city. business, resort, cultural and residential zone. The trees in the city are to help to decrease heat. The fresh cool air can be recycled. There are many transportation ways like water and monorail transportation. The buildings are different than the normal ones because they contain new technology like, hydrogen system, high performance glass and water and ice storage tanks.In my opinion this city is a great city, but for myself I don’t prefer to live in it. This is because I like the normal life that everyone lives in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment